Oxy"morons"

 

While driving for food this evening, I was behind someone in a pickup truck (not that I have anything against pickup trucks since I drive one). Never mond that the 'Driving Miss Daisey' driver was doing 10+ MPH under the speed limit. No, that in itself is not unusal, being near a raisin farm. What was ironic is this pickup truck had:
- Truck Nuts (again, not unusual)
- NASCAR sticker
- NHRA sticker
- 'Drive it like you stole it' sticker
- SPEED Channel sticker
- Dale Earnhardt sticker
- Checkered flag window graphic
Basically everything that screams 'I like racing and to go fast'. Why then go 10+MPH under the speed limit? I expected this rolling billboard to be breaking the sound barrier. I guess all the adverts weighed him down.




1 comment so far.

  1. AutoSysGene
    He was driving slow so you could read all of his bumper stickers! ;)

Leave a Reply